Sunday, May 3, 2015

Tangleation Vocation #10: Mooka by Zentangle

Yay, my first milestone! ^_^ 10 challenges...funny, it doesn't seem like it's been 10 weeks since I came up with this. And maybe 10 challenges isn't many compared to most of the other weekly challenges out there (I am the Diva is at 216, I put 190 here earlier, I'm dumb, It's a String Thing is at 90, Joey's Weekly Tangle Challenge is at 58, so on and so forth), but hey, I expected this to die off after the first or second one, so yay. ^_^ I tangled on a piece of wood for the Pokeroot challenge of last week, but unfortunately the photo didn't quite capture the white highlights. I varied Pokeroot's "stems", echoed Lynell's tangleation by bringing many of the stems back to a center point and crossing them instead of simply building off other berries, used Lianne's tangleation of putting 4 ''pods'' around a center point, and also stuck the "pods" on the ends of Adele Bruno's lovely Uncorked.
Tangles used: Pokeroot, Fescu, Uncorked
I also have a bunch of just-for-fun tiles to show - some of which were done a long, long time ago. ^_^

Tangles used: Heavenly, Courant, Amaze, Yincut, Isochor, Keeko, Auraknot (Tangleation), Sez, Hollibaugh, Striping
 This one is quite possibly my favorite Zentangle. EVER. At least, that I've done. ^_^
Tangles used: Paisley Boa, Mooka, Zinger, Sanibelle, Tagh, Pokeleaf, Dragonair, Falz, Opus, Printemps, Flux
 This one was for the "It's a String Thing" (link above) challenge #90.
Tangles used: Garlic Cloves

Tangles used: Tagh

Now that we've finished with the eye candy, let's move on to the challenge this week: Mooka!

...

...So, um, yeah, it's Mooka. Enjoy and be inspired! ^_^ Also, check out more abstract art at my new blog - My Journey in Black and White!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching 10 challenges. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to 10 and my hope that you square that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...I finally did Mooka. Had to practice a bit, but now I can say I've done it. It is a bit addictive. Glad you had the challenge or who knows when I would have tried. Wayne helped me with the shading on the colored one, so let's hear it for the CZTs!

    ReplyDelete