Sunday, March 15, 2015

Tangleation Vocation #4: Uni by Beth Snoderly

*Happy dance* Someone actually noticed me. Yippee! Thank you so much, Lianne ^_^ Miasma turned out to be a really fun pattern to play with, though school meant that I didn't really have a whole lot of time. I made one tile with Miasma free from its grid - which I would love to use as a "badge" of sorts for my challenge, but I don't know how. If anyone tech-y out there is reading this, I would appreciate it greatly if you could enlighten me ^_^
Tangles used: Star Map, Florz, Miasma, Birds on a Wire - all tangleations, of course ^_^

I also took ballpoint pen to copy paper and played with orientation, thickness of the "seeds," and fills.

This week, your (my?) challenge is to come up with some tangleations of Beth Snoderly's organic beauty Uni, which I'll admit has me stumped at the moment. Enjoy and be inspired! ^_^


3 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel, I do like your badge with the different tangeations and will happily add this to my blog page on dares, challenges & focuses. Hope this helps you find more takers on your challenges to give you and others more inspiration and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel, Thanks for offering the Tangleation Vocation challenge! I enjoyed 'Purking" the tangleation of Uni. Hope I didn't break any rules!

    Thanks,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be afraid of breaking rules, Donna...there are no rules! ^_^ (At least, nothing that already isn't covered US laws and doesn't involve dunking me in glitter)

      Delete